Here is what you need to know:
- The iTownStore will be changing their name to EPOD.
- T-shirts are free with all paid registrations for those ages 6 and up. Your T-shirt order is automatically generated when you register. If you are not planning to customize or ship your shirt(s), all you need to do is pick up your shirt at the iTownStore starting Monday, May 8, 2017 or in Columbus Park starting on Saturday, June 3, 2017.
- Customization is available through the iTownStore/EPOD (see below) or you can bring the shirts to a printer of your choice.
- The purchase price for additional T-shirts is $35 for adults and $25 for children.
- Please note that T-shirts will not be available at the Stamford Hospital Foundation.
Important Information about the iTownStore/EPOD:
- Address: 45 Keeler Avenue, Norwalk, CT
- Phone: 203.655.4691, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.itownstore.com/hopeinmotion
- Retail Store hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00
- Extended store hours are available on Wednesday, May 24th, Thursday, May 25th, Wednesday, May 31st and Thursday, June 1st from 8:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.
- You can have your T-shirts shipped, whether you are customizing or not, for a fee that is determined by the iTownStore.
- T-shirt pick-up and shipping will begin on Monday, May 8th.
- The last day for shipping is May 30, 2017.
- The last day for pick-up in-store is Friday, June 2nd.
- Please be aware that ordering through the iTownStore is the best way to ensure that you receive your commemorative T-shirt. Day-of-event T-shirt pick-up is available, but quantities and sizes are limited.
Here’s how to get started online:
- Go to: www.itownstore.com/hopeinmotion.
- If you are only shipping your shirt(s), not customizing, you should choose the
shirt labeled “Free Event Shirt” and follow the prompts.
- If you plan to customize your shirt(s) through the iTownStore, choose the shirt labeled “Event Customization Shirt” and follow the prompts.
- You can pay for your customization and shipping online with your credit card
or you can pay for your customization in person when you pick up your shirts.
Note: Stamford Hospital is not responsible for shipping costs, delays or arrival dates.