Here is what you need to know:
Please note, this year’s new t-shirt vendor is Print Promowear located at 487 West Main Street in Stamford.
Parking and entrance are located around the back of the building.
- T-shirts are free with all paid registrations for those ages 6 and up. Your t-shirt order is automatically generated when you register. If you are not planning to customize or ship your shirt(s), all you need to do is pick up your shirt at Print Promowear starting Monday, May 7, 2018 or in Columbus Park starting on Saturday, June 2, 2018.
- Customization is available through Print Promowear (see below) or you can bring the shirts to a printer of your choice.
- The purchase price for additional t-shirts is $35 for adults and $25 for children.
- Please note that t-shirts will not be available at the Stamford Hospital Foundation.
Important Information about Print Promowear:
- Address: 487 West Main Street, Stamford, CT
- Phone: 203.504.2858 or 888.516.4190, Email: email@example.com
- Website www.hopeinmotionshirts.com
- Retail Store hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00
- Extended store hours are available on Wednesday, May 23rd, Thursday, May 24th, Wednesday, May 30st and Thursday, May 31st from 8:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.
- You can have your t-shirts shipped, whether you are customizing or not, for a fee that is determined by Print Promowear.
- T-shirt pick-up and shipping will begin on Monday, May 7th.
- The last day for shipping is Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
- The last day for pick-up in-store is Friday, June 1st.
- Please be aware that picking up at Print Promowear is the best way to ensure that you receive your commemorative t-shirt. Day-of-event t-shirt pick-up is available, but quantities and sizes are limited.
Here’s how to get started online:
- Go to: www.hopeinmotionshirts.com.
- If you are only shipping your shirt(s), not customizing, you should choose the
shirt labeled “Free Event Shirt” and follow the prompts.
- If you plan to customize your shirt(s) through Print Promowear, choose the shirt labeled “Event Customization Shirt” and follow the prompts.
- You can pay for your customization and shipping online with your credit card
or you can pay for your customization in person when you pick up your shirts.
Note: Stamford Hospital is not responsible for shipping costs, delays or arrival dates.